Lilianne Smith M.A.
Payment and Insurance Information
I recognize that entering therapy is a significant investment of time and resources. I hold a personal and professional commitment to offer quality therapeutic services for those who seek support.
- Initial Consultation: 30 minute consultation to assist with determining fit between you and therapist before moving forward with services: No Cost
- Comprehensive second meeting: Includes 60 minute in-person consultation, goal setting and follow-up planning: $150 (If the client is a minor this session is for parents only; important that both parents attend)
- 60 minute therapy session - $120
- Fees are payable at the time of service. I accept private-pay clients through cash, check, or credit card.
- Please note that the co-pay for BCBS and Cigna is due at the time of service.
- I am paneled with BCBS and Cigna insurance and am able to file with these two companies.
- Other insurances are considered an “out of network” provider. The client is responsible for completing, filing and collecting insurance reimbursement. I can provide a statement that can be attached to your the insurance form. Please be advised that some health insurance companies will reimburse clients for counseling services and some will not. In addition, most will require that a diagnosis of a mental-health condition before they will agree to reimburse you. Also, many insurance plans have a deductible that needs to be met. Please check with your provider directly to determine the details of your coverage.
Sliding Fee Scale:
- Sliding fee scale is a discounted fee schedule, which is available to people when full payment poses a barrier to psychotherapy services. Working within in certain boundaries, using this arrangement, clients pay what they can afford. Depending on the circumstances, a client using my sliding scale fee structure would pay $90 – $110 per session.
- It is important to note that sliding fee slots are often filled quickly and I may have a wait list. If you wished to be placed on my wait list or learn about my sliding fee scale options, please call me at 919-564-9710. I’m happy to answer questions and/or schedule a consultation with you.
- Your appointment time is reserved exclusively for you. The full fee is charged for appointments missed and for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours.
**I am not a Medicare or Medicaid provider.